- Managers, doctors, nurses, and other hospital staff, who are called as Atieh family, have kept continuous improvement in quality, services, responsiveness to patients’ needs and gaining customer satisfaction.
- Atieh hospital has 350 beds and 15 operating rooms
- Over 200 specialized doctors in different fields of surgery are working in this hospital
- The hospital has advanced laboratories and complete imaging facilities
- Atiehhospital is a completely private establishment with constant supervision of the Ministry of Health and Medical Educations over its services.
- The hospital has received Grade A evaluation license every year so far.
- The computer center has provided interconnection amongst all the sections, creating speed and accuracy.
- In 43000 square meters, the hospital has 12 floors
- The imaging complex includes radiography, C.T. scan, sonography, Doppler sonography, mammography, panorex and M.R.I
In radiography section, all casual and specialized radiographies are done under the supervision of experienced doctors and experts. This section has 2 radiography and 1 fluoroscopy devices
All E.R.C.P, sphincterotomy, C.BC. Stone removal, services are done under gastroenterologists supervision
Performing drainages, biopsy under radiologist supervision
All digestive tract radiology such as the esophagus, stomach, pancreas, small intestine and specialized radiographic of the urinary tract such as I.V.P, V.C.U.G as well as hysterosalpingography and other specialized tests by means of the latest mammography, panorex, and cephalography devices
Spiral C.T scan device capable of performing all biopsies under C.T guide and performing P.R.T test
Ordinary/regular and Doppler sonography device for all sonographies, biophysical, 3D and 4D Doppler, transvaginal under radiologist supervision and performing all biopsy tests under sonography guide
M.R.I machine capable of performing all tests
ICU, ICU_OH Open Section, CCU Section, Horizontal Section (Surgery), Neonatal Department, Children's Section, Moonlight Section and Pegah Section (ChemoTherapy), Angiography, Emergency, and Triage Division, Dialysis Department, Endoscopy Department, Laboratory, Eco Nurelbe, Nurlob Unit, Physiotherapy, Imaging (Radiology)
- Face-to-face and virtual counseling with the International Patient Physicians
- VIP service
- Access to the internet
- Meals can be ordered based on the hospital kitchen menu
- Local transportation
- Medical summary and the patient bill available in English
- English and Arabic speaking nurses
Check your email. We will respond to your request within the next 24 hours.
Please check your Spam mailbox, some emails are sent to Spam.
If you prefer we use social media to contact you instead of email, please include your contact information.