The following diseases can be treated by referring to blood experts:
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Chronic disease anemia
- Pernicious anemia (vitamin B12 deficiency)
- Aplastic anemia
- Auto-immune hemolytic anemia
- Sickle cell disease
- Polycythemia vera
- Multiple myeloma
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Unknown trombocytopenia purpura
- Heparin induced thrombocytopenia
- Essential or primary thrombocytosis
- Hypercoagulable state
- Deep vein thrombosis
- DIC (Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation)
Check your email. We will respond to your request within the next 24 hours.
Please check your Spam mailbox, some emails are sent to Spam.
If you prefer we use social media to contact you instead of email, please include your contact information.