Plastic and restorative surgeons perform the following procedures:
- Rhinoplasty: Nose plastic surgery
- Mammoplasty: Reducing the volume of the breasts to reduce the pain of the scapula, shoulder, and neck
- Mastopexy: Correcting the breasts shapes without significant loss of the volume
- Abdominoplasty: Removing excess abdominal skin and muscles
- Liposuction: Removing excess body fluids to create a better body shape with no surgical suctioning device
- Blepharoplasty: Eyelid Surgery for a more youthful appearance
- Facial Cleansing and Surgery
- Prosthetics: An alternative to reconstruction. Breast, cheeks, chin prosthesis
- Hair transplantation
A. Treatment of congenital diseases
- Cochlear lips, cleft palate, congenital loss of the ear, congenital malformations of the face and limbs
B: Treatment of acquired injuries
- Facial and hand rupture repair
- Restoration of lost body parts from, such as ear, nose and other body parts
- Correcting post-burn complications
Check your email. We will respond to your request within the next 24 hours.
Please check your Spam mailbox, some emails are sent to Spam.
If you prefer we use social media to contact you instead of email, please include your contact information.