The following health issues can be treated by neurosurgeons:
- Brain lesions requiring surgery or shunting
- Vascular diseases such as stroke, subacute hemorrhage and bleeding in the brain
- Infections such as meningitis, encephalitis, polio, and infection in the epidural space around the spinal cord
- Structural disorders such as head trauma, brain tumors, lumbar disc, stroke, spinal cord injury, bell palsy, neck spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, cerebral tumor or spinal cord, peripheral nervous system neuropathy
Some procedures are:
- Endovascular surgery and intra-arterial imaging (interventional neurosurgery)
- Endovascular coil (Endovascular recoil is used to prevent blood flow to an aneurysm.)
- Treatment for cerebral aneurysms
- Resection of brain tumors
- Brain biopsies
- Ventriculoperitoneal shunting (VPS)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
بیمارستان بهارستان (خانواده) اصفهان
بیمارستان شهید چمران شیراز
بیمارستان آریا اهواز
Check your email. We will respond to your request within the next 24 hours.
Please check your Spam mailbox, some emails are sent to Spam.
If you prefer we use social media to contact you instead of email, please include your contact information.