Dialysis specialists treat the following health issues:
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Severe hyperkalemia
- Severe acidosis
- Pulmonary edema (excess fluid in the longs)
- Toxins and medicines in the body (in case of drug excessive consumption or drug poisoning)
There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis involves diverting blood into an external machine, where it's filtered before returning to the body
- Peritoneal dialysis involves pumping dialysis fluid into the space inside the abdomen to draw out waste products from the blood passing through vessels lining inside the abdomen
Check your email. We will respond to your request within the next 24 hours.
Please check your Spam mailbox, some emails are sent to Spam.
If you prefer we use social media to contact you instead of email, please include your contact information.