What is Infertility?
Infertility is defined as trying to get pregnant for at least a year without success. The root cause can be either male or female, or both.
Depending on the cause of infertility, there are different treatments.
The treatments for infertility include:
- Ovulation induction by advanced protocols
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Artificial insemination (IVF)
- Microinjection or intra-oocyte sperm injection (ICSI)
- Egg maturity in the laboratory (IVM)
- Embryo transfer in the blastocyst stage
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT)
- Zygote intra-fallopian transfer (ZIFT)
- Laboratory embryo hatching
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
بیمارستان امام خمینی اهواز
Check your email. We will respond to your request within the next 24 hours.
Please check your Spam mailbox, some emails are sent to Spam.
If you prefer we use social media to contact you instead of email, please include your contact information.