The following diseases can be treated by referring to oncology specialists:
All types of cancers such as bladder, bone, brain, breast, cervical, colon, bone marrow, gastric and intestinal, head and neck, kidney,
Leukemia, liver, lung, lymphoma, mouth and throat, ovarian, pancreatic, prostate, skin, thyroid
Common treatments for this disease include:
- Chemotherapy: A series of medications are injected or ingested to the patient. This method attempts to kill cancer cells without injuring adjacent tissues.
- Hormonal treatment: Hormones are used to prevent cancer growth. Commonly used in breast cancer.
- Surgical treatment: The tumor is removed by a surgical procedure.
- Radiation Therapy: Uses x-rays, gamma, electron beams, or protons to kill cancer cells. Radiation therapy may be needed before, during or after surgery, and some patients may be treated with radiation therapy without surgery. Some patients may also be taking radiation therapy and chemotherapy simultaneously. The way radiotherapy is used depends on the type of cancer and the patient's condition. The goal of radiation therapy is to eliminate cancer cells and prevent it from returning.
- Bone marrow transplantation: Bone marrow transplantation from a healthy person to a cancer patient. This method is based on the patient's ability to receive chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Cancer cells are destroyed, and new bone marrow cells will replace older cells that are lost due to radiation.
بیمارستان امام رضا بجنورد
بیمارستان شفا اهواز
بیمارستان آریا اهواز
Check your email. We will respond to your request within the next 24 hours.
Please check your Spam mailbox, some emails are sent to Spam.
If you prefer we use social media to contact you instead of email, please include your contact information.