S. Mohammad Hasan
- Laparoscopic surgery of gallbladder disease, appendix, invasive hernia and hernia
- Varicose veins and diseases
- Treatment for all cases of diabetic ulcers (including infection, pressure ulcers, and leg ulcers)
- The installation of an arteriovenous fistula, an artificial vein
- Creating vascular access in patients with chronic renal failure, especially in cases where several unsuccessful surgical procedures
- Treatment of aneurysms and circulatory diseases of the peripheral arteries by vascular transplantation, as an open-label treatment and endovascular treatment
- Vascular Surgery - General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
- General Medical Doctorate from the University
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery and Trauma Specialist
- Faculty Member and Assistant Professor, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Medical Journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Check your email. We will respond to your request within the next 24 hours.
Please check your Spam mailbox, some emails are sent to Spam.
If you prefer we use social media to contact you instead of email, please include your contact information.